- Do your children tend to answer’I Don’t Know’ ?
- Do you feel that your children are unsure of their direction?
- Are your children seeking ways to express their talents and abilities?
If you answer “yes” to any of the above, your child is normal. Didn’t we adults went through that phase too when we were teens? There is no Right or Wrong way to communicate with your teens, we parents only know the way we knew best. As long as we don’t give up and continue to communicate from love, we are moving forward.
The KEY is… communicate!
Did you know?
- 91% have been bullied
- 95% have felt inferior at some point in their lives
- 66% felt most people do not see them as they really are
- 50% have personally struggled with mental illness at some point
- 46% have ‘contemplated’ suicide.
- 75% knew someone who is taking mental health medication
- 66% are afraid of the future or life after graduation
- 75.5% are afraid of poor academic performance and poor grades
If you would like your children to be independent and responsible, the answer is Youth SEEDS Leadership™ Program. A program that guides your youth to discover their passion and purpose in life, to live in a life they create.
WE CANNOT ALWAYS BUILD THE FUTURE FOR YOUTH BUT WE CAN BUILD OUR YOUTH FOR THE FUTURE
FRANKLIN D. ROOSEVALT
SEEDS LEADERSHIP™ YOUTH PROGRAM
THE 8 PILLARS
The SEEDS LEADERSHIP™ YOUTH PROGRAM is unique and different to other programs out there. It focuses on the “being” of the individual to bring out the best in them in the role they play in using our holistic 8 pillars.
(See illustration on the left)
The intention of the program is to assist your youth to:
- Discover their passion and purpose
- Embrace their power within them
- Enhance communication skills
- Operate from responsibility and authenticity
- Leap with courage and confidence
- Live from possibility rather than fear
- Create respect and collaboration with others