Corporate SEEDS may be of immense value to your company if you need to answer any of these questions:
- How do I support my team internalize, utilize and adopt the tools available to them?
- How could additional programs support health and wellness within my organization?
- What ways can I invest in my strongest asset,-my people and align with our corporate values to achieve our corporate objectives?
Benefits of the Corporate SEEDS Leadership™ Two-Day Program:
For Your Management/Employees
- Supports the health and emotional wellbeing of your team members
- Clarifies goals within the context of each participant’s unique agenda,
- Connects the potential and unique talents of participants to their goals,
- Focuses on how the participant can lead a life that fully expresses who they really are,
- Creates an awareness of the effect a person’s behaviour has on others.
For Your Organization
- Improves your employee engagement and productivity
- Boosts employee morale and creativity by providing new perspectives to life and work,
- Inspires employees to live with authenticity and commitment, enhancing their performance,
- Builds your employees’ ability to respond rapidly to changing environments,
- Prepares your employees to lead when required and feel confident making decisions.
The benefits and results are extraordinary because participants shift to intrinsically coming from a place of “I want to” vs “I have to” or “I need to”. Your organization will be fueled with:
- SELF-MOTIVATED and
- PROACTIVE LEADERS with
- OWNERSHIP that moves the entire organization
- FORWARD while taking care of everyone’s wellbeing.
Corporate SEEDS Leadership Online Registration
If you have a Promo Code, please enter it
below and hit the SUBMIT button. Else, please proceed below to make payment.
(Offer ends April 30th 2020)
Please click the “SUBMIT” button
CAD$2500 + HST / Participant
Early Bird Special
CAD$1750+HST/Person (1st Participant)
CAD$950+HST/Person (subsequent participants)
Please Read The Pre-Program Instructions
Welcome to the Corporate SEEDS Leadership™ Program. We are very excited to get to know you and to share this wonderful experience together with you. There are just a few simple things that we would like to inform you to get you ready for this incredible experience.
- Ramada Plaza by Wyndham Toronto Downtown
- 300 Jarvis St, Toronto, ON M5B 2C5
Program Dates / Hours
- 2020, June 16 (Tuesday)
9:00 am – 6:00 pm or earlier
- 2020, June 17 (Wednesday)
9:00 am – 6:00 pm or earlier
You are provided with 2 Coffee Breaks and Lunch during the program.
- Please dress comfortably!
- Wearing jeans, sweatpants, and sneakers would be ideal as we have activities that require lots of movement.
- Please bring a sweater or jacket (something that can be taken off and put back on easily). The temperature in the program space is kept cool. It is part of a teaching technique called Super Learning.
You will be provided with a workbook that includes blank pages for taking notes and writing utensils.