FDP Mastermind Structure
- Intention/purpose of group
- To support each other to achieve declared projects’ goals
- To support each other to practice tools and techniques learned from FDP
- To support each other using tools and techniques learned from SEEDS and FDP for personal growth including practicing coaching
- To study the books and videos suggested by Rain and discuss them during the mastermind sessions.
- Meeting (frequency, day, time, duration)
- Meet weekly for 1.5 hours minimum – decide which day, time and what platform you will be using (preferable video if online).
- Format of the meeting
- How each meeting will be run – Decide who will
- Lead each meeting
- Minute the meeting
- Keep time
- NOTE: Please rotate roles
- Begin with
- What Am I Currently Present To?
- Update on projects and mastermind using ICAN System for effectiveness – each person come to the meeting with clear intention what they would like to work on
- If there are challenges, support each other and coach if necessary and with permission
- Declare weekly actions
- Spend at least 15 mins on book/video studied/watched agreed by everyone in the group – what did you learn? What can you apply in your life?
- End with Sharing Wins (everyone must share at least 1 win for the week and prepare it before coming to the meeting) and What Are You Grateful For?
- How each meeting will be run – Decide who will
- Practice SEEDS Principle of Being – Responsibility, Commitment, Trust, Integrity, Respect, Speak with Purpose and Listen with No Judgment, Possibilities, etc. (refer to flipcharts) and everything shared during the mastermind sessions are confidential.
- Agreements and Rules of the Mastermind group
- How many times can a member miss before there are consequences?
- If late, what are the consequences?
- Time needed to inform if unable to make it with valid reason (define valid reasons).
- Decision-making for the group – is it based on unanimous vote or majority vote?
- Accountability structure – create further structure during the week to support each member to be accountable and to complete tasks they declared to do
- How to handle disagreements? Or upsets? (If an upset lasts longer than 2 hours, the upset party(s) to seek support, from a neutral third party)
- Practice giving acknowledgements during mastermind
ICAN Mastermind Worksheet
- Date & Time :
- Dream & Vision :
- Goal(s) for this session:
- Members Present:
IDEA – ideas – ideas to achieve the goal for the project (there is NO bad ideas)
COMPETENCY – competency – skills needed to complete the task
ASSETS – assets – resources needed to complete the task (money, skills, tools)
NETWORK – network – friends of or any people within the reach of the mastermind group members, circle of friends and acquaintances; Whom can refer the network or people that can support you to achieve the goal for the project (to provide you contact info – phone, email or will connect you)
Actions to take (today till next meeting):
Wins (since last meeting):
WISE Dream & Vision (One Year Project)
This tool is to assist them to create what they intend to achieve in their life. And for the purpose of this group, it is a one-year project; so it is for what they would like to create by the end of ONE year.
Dream & Vision [Possibility vs Comfort Zone]
What is the objective you intend to achieve? (Wealth, money, health, relationship, time, career, self-love, etc.)
Example: Increase my income by 1st August 2018.
What is the intention for the project? How come it matters to you?
Example: To be able to spend time with my family and it matters to me because my family and children are very important to me and being able to spend quality time with them nourishes our relationships and me.
Date a year from today
Example: 1st August 2018
How do you measure the progress of you dream and vision so that you know they have been achieved?
Example: Increase monthly by 20,000
Write Down Your Dream and Vision
It has to be in present tense with visual, auditory and kinesthetics description and add on to what you are doing that is related to you intention and what matters to you on the day you declare your dream & vision timeline. Create a dream-board and affirmation would be ideal.
Example: On August 1, 2018, waking up in the morning to the sound of waves and hearing my children running outside laughing and I can hear music playing along the hall way. I look at the clock and notice it is 10am. I just love sleeping in. I walk out to give my children a big hug and head to the breakfast table to read my email and I just receive a new project with an income of 30,000…..
Who and what can support you to achieve this objective?
Breakdown milestones by using the measurable goals monthly from future to present. Ie. – Project timeline – August 2018.
August 2018 – increase 20000 monthly
July 2018 – increase 17000 monthly
June 2018 – increase 15000 monthly
September 2017 – increase 3000 monthly
Actions broken down in weekly actions to achieve the monthly declared measurable goals.
Example: Call 5 new prospects, follow up 2 clients with will provide me with additional 5000 income.